Monday, July 7, 2008

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG

I know, I know I started this thing and haven't been keeping up. What can I say, I'm a busy girl. I've been working, attempting to make money to go on vacation. I've been planning a shower for my good friend Ang, which is this saturday. I've been trying to work on my babies room. All in all life is good right now. The best thing that's been happening is that I can feel my little one now. It sure does like to jump on my bladder (not so fun). It's amazing feeling something inside me that's alive! I'm halfway through my pregnancy. Which is weird. I feel like I just found out!
I'm really looking forward to going to North Carolina in August. I really need some time away from Richmond. It will be the last vacation before Chad and I are parents! The house we are staying in is amazing, looking forward to swimming in the pool and the ocean. I'm also looking forward to spending an entire week with Chad. He's working nights and it hasn't been real condusive to us spending much time together. Our 5 year anniversary is August 9th. That's pretty exciting. We're going to take our time coming home from NC and stay overnight in a hotel halfway with a jacuzzi room. It will be great to have time to relax before life gets hectic again.
I'll try to keep up with this blog, and I need to post my lastest pregnancy pic. Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yaaaay i'm glad you blogged again. I like to keep up with your life via the internet. I like to keep up with your life MORE in person, but hey...when that can't work, internet will do.

On Saturday, I would like to feel your baby move. Please arrange that accordingly. :)

When is your vacay in August? That'll be all around a great time!

Can't wait to see you in 2 days! Love you bunches- A