Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No more GYN, YEAY!!

I don't have to go to the horrible dr anymore, yeay!! I had my last appointment at GYN yesterday. It was good only because I got to hear my little one's heartbeat again. Everytime I hear it I am just amazed that there really is something living in there. I'm not sure whether I can feel it or not, so when I get evidence of it's existence it is reassuring. He said everything looks fine, my uterus is growing =) Just one idea of how much of a jerk the doctor was. I was concerned that I have still been losing some weight and therefor have not gained any weight. Yeay I'm a big girl, but I'm pregnant. Well I asked him about it, and he acted like I was an idiot. He said "I'd be glad if you didn't gain any weight your entire pregnancy." Oh, ok. Which whatever, I hope I don't but he was just a jerk about it. Anyway, I am just SO glad to be done with him and that office. I get to see the same dr. as Patty now. She likes her a lot and I'm pretty excited about being excited about my doctor appointments. On another note, I was talking about how I want to have a natural birth. No epidural, up walking around, using different positions, etc. Everyone at work basically laughed at me and said no way, everyone has an epidural. I'm not saying I won't have an epidural I'm just saying I would prefer not to.
On a whole nother note, Chad and I are going to North Carolina in T-minus 7 weeks. I'm extremely excited about this. Extremely.
Also, in T-minus 4 weeks and 4 days I am co-hosting a bridal shower for my good friend Angie. Which, I'm also excited about. I mean who's kidding who, not AS excited about vacation, but still excited. We will be eating good that day. =)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad you don't have to go to the place you hate anymore :) Yay! How are ya girl? Miss you.

Angie said...

we need another post, Kay!!!
And I miss you, yet again.