Friday, June 6, 2008

My life right now...



My life right now consists of work...







My wonderful husband Chad...





Thoughts of my child growing inside me...




And thinking I feel bigger than I look!
Pregnancy is a strange thing. I'm waiting impatiently till for the time when I will feel the little one squirming inside of me. I keep thinking I feel it, but I just can't tell. In the baby book it has a section that I can write when I first felt the baby move...I feel like I won't be able to know for sure, and that makes me sad. My body has been taken over by an unusual thing. There are lots of changes already happening. There are many more to come over the next 23 weeks. Chad has been SO great through this so far. I really love him alot. We were talking the other day about how our love has changed over the last 5 years. I knew it would, a wise woman told me so. We are really looking forward to parenthood together. We were riding in the car the other day and I was talking about vacation and saying I can't wait to go! He replied with...I can't wait to hold my baby. To get to actually hold him/her in my arms. To see their tiny face and know that they are a part of me. Well, I of course burst into tears. It was the sweetest thing he possibly has ever said. Needless to say we are both very excited about the future.

2 comments:

Angie said...

thats so cute of him to say!!! i would've balled, too :) And I love your blog's site name- so funny and creative. I just love ya! I can't wait to hold your baby, too!

Anonymous said...

this is really fun!! your pictures is really cute!! yeay!!