Thursday, January 8, 2009

8 weeks
















Crosley was 8 weeks old yesterday. It doesn't seem like it's been two months already! He is such a blessing, I have been enjoying him so much. Even as I write this I can't find the words to accurately express how I feel about him. It's more than love. Chad said he was afraid I would love the baby more than him...I can't say that I love Crosley more because it is a completely different type of love. I know that's cliche but it's true!





I can't believe how big he has gotten and how much he has changed these last 8 weeks. He slept 7 hours straight last night...halleluia! I wonder if my sleep will ever be the same as before I had him. I used to sleep for 10-12 hours a night I think and straight through without waking up. I can't imagine being able to sleep like that again. I don't think I could. It's amazing how our bodies adjust to changes. Anyway I know it's been a while and I just wanted to write a little and show him off some more.


He's crying now....better go =)

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cute! I can't wait to be around you all asap!!!