Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My venting... I apologize now for it.

I am the first to admit I have had a very easy pregnancy, but these last few weeks have been crap. I am so uncomfortable. I am beyond ready for this baby to come. Some of my most recent symptoms have been...exhaustion, extreme hunger (I could eat non stop), dizziness that just comes on anytime, these stupid occular migraines are coming at least 4 times a week now (the other day I had 3, in one day!), hot all the time (like sweating hot), PAIN in my V area that comes and goes (TMI, sorry), low abdominal pressure (like painful pressure), frequent bathroom trips (like at least three every night), can't get comfortable in bed because my hips hurt so bad if I lay in one spot for more than 15 minutes... so I'm constantly back and forth all night between sides, hip pain when I stand OR sit for any length of time, and a stuffy nose (which could be the season or the hormones, who knows), and above all that I am worried about money, the house staying clean, the birth, and ALL those other things that come along with bringing a new person into your life and home. Don't get me wrong, I am SO excited about this but it is definately a little stressful.
Sorry for whining, but I figured it IS my blog so I can say whatever I want =) RIGHT!
(and I've also been very cranky lately too; everyone ticks me off)

Anyway thanks for letting me vent and hopefully the next time I blog it will be about the beautiful baby I get to bring into this world.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love you very much, Kay! I wish so badly that I could be spending time with you- especially during this final few days (remember, DAYS!!!) Everything will be wonderful. It will take some getting used to, probably, but you've been waiting your whole life to become what you are about to be. I'm so sorry you are feeling so awful- you sound so miserable and I hate that for you. Just remember...the end is in sight and then you'll have a beautiful baby and from what I hear, anyway, you forget about all the crapiness that goes along with pregnancy. You're ALMOST there. If you need to vent or talk or cry or laugh, please call me!!! I miss you so terribly much right now and when I hear your voice it puts a smile on my face and reminds me that we aren't so far away. I will see you and meet your little one sometime in the next week. Love you both!