Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Down there"

Just a little FYI...




I know this pictures is GOOFY but it shows how big my belly has gotten...Thanks to my good friend Lar for taking it.
I had a dr. appointment today...good news. I've made some progress down below. Sorry if TMI...my cervix is over 50% thinned out!! YEAY. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever really have this baby. The dr didn't say I would have the baby this week or anything, but she said hopefully by next week I will start dialating. EXCITING! I'm officially 36 weeks pregnant (9months). 4 weeks till my due date...hopefully I will go before.


Angie's wedding went really well this weekend. I had a lot of fun being with my friends. I think I did pretty well for being 9 months pregnant. I was absolutely exhausted for several days afterward and my feet and legs were swollen up like balloons. But, it's all good! I was so glad I was able to be there with Angie on the most important day of her life. She handled herself really well! I'm sure she's glad to have it over and done with (not that it isn't exciting, mind you). I know I'm glad I never have to do it again! I hope she's having a blast in Jamaica and that Scott doesn't get too burnt. =)

Here's a pic of my besties at the wedding...

No comments: